Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just a Heads Up

Welcome to my view of London!

I do not care if you skip over all the words to the pictures I know that is what I usually end up doing. I do not know how to work this site and this blog will probably not be artsy fartsy and I don't want to come off sounding preachy. I just want a way, other than facebook, to share photos and some of my thoughts about the city Dane, Alison (our cousin) and I will be living for the next 13 months. I will try to keep to the good stuff and not be excessively boring.
Week 1 (almost one week)
This week has mostly consisted of sleeping in to adjust to our new sleep schedule, flat hunting, and enviously looking in at the many many thai and indian food restaurants London has to offer, so far we have been eating protien bars and pb&j sandwhiches (although last night we did splurge 4 pounds for a little container of cheese and package of 61% turkey --it was really salty, probably to cover up the taste of shame). However! we did do a bit of touristy stuff today, which inspired me to start the London blog.  Here are some pictures from our little venture.
Buckingham Palace


Calvary Guard

Hyde Park, we spend a lot of down time here.

Fountain at Hyde Park... I am still trying to familiarize myself with my camera
My favorite picture so far. My husband is a good lookin fella!

1 comment:

  1. The very creation and purpose of this blog is braggery: jealously wouldn't even begin to cut how it makes us all feel! Nonetheless, good luck over there! I'm glad you are sharing your adventures with us.

    ReplyDelete